TMPGEnc Authoring Works v 4.0.12.42 - Страница 2

TMPGEnc Authoring Works v 4.0.12.42

Показано с 11 по 17 из 17

TMPGEnc Authoring Works v 4 0 12 42

Update: I sprang for TMPGenc Mastering Works 6 and their Authoring software as well. I tried a couple different ways with it and quality was horrible, so Im assuming I need to play around with the settings more.
    I also tried rendering a MPEG-2 straight from the Sony Vegas Pro timeline for DVD Architecture and that was poor quality, as I already knew it would be. I have gone ahead and burned several dozens of DVDs with my video using my tried and true method; uncompressed .avi out of Vegas, resize in VirtualDub, bring into DVD Architect as SD-sized .avi. I dont have an internet connection on my personal laptop right now, so TMPGEnc doesnt work they werent kidding about needing an internet connection.... every time you open the program. I think I have older versions of all their stuff that doesnt need an internet connection but Im trying to stay legit these days.

More testing required, and if I find anything that beats my current workflow Ill post a powerpoint about it so the next poor bastard doesnt have to reinvent the wheel.

Mark

Давно привык авторить диски в адобовском енкоре,есть ли смысл попробовать TMPGEnc?

Попробуйте поработать в TMPGEnc Authoring Works, тогда и будет у Вас сравнение в какой программе авторить диски.

Не могу найти MPGEnc Authoring Works 5 версии с лекарством,ткните носом пож-та...

Есть медикамент на эту версию? TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6.0.9.11

Нету. Забили на него. Я не спец, но писали, что защита неломаема.

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)